I love bread pudding and this is my favorite. It's very quick and easy to prepare and my family loves it. Hope you do too.
- Combine milk and eggs.
- Pour over bread cubes.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Toss lightly to blend.
- Spread mixture in a greased 8x8x2 inch baking dish.
- Set dish on oven rack placed over a shallow pan.
- Pour hot water around it into shallow pan one inch deep.
- Bake in 350 degree oven 35 to 40 minutes or until knife inserted 1/2 way between center and outside edge comes out clean.