1/2 Photos of Perfect Boiled Shrimp
Chef #178920's Note:
My own recipe
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1ONLY USE FOR BEST TASTE WILD CAUGHT SHRIMP NO FARM RAISED SHRIMP I don't care if you use cold, warm or hot water!
- 2Start cooking shrimp.
- 3The water may never come to a boil.
- 4But constantly stir srhrimp.
- 5Don't worry about the water boiling or time, it does not matter!
- 6When you see 1 or 2 shrimp float!
- 7drain immediately and have an ice bath waiting, to shock the shrimp and stop cooking process.
- 8Drain well and chill 1 hour before serving!
- 9If eating hot serve right after cooking.
- 10If you follow this method you will only serve the best.
- 11I have been following my recipe for over 20 years and it is fool proof.
- 12I have never seen anyone use this recipe, BUT LET ME SAY THAT IF YOU TRY THIS, YOU WILL NEVER COOK IT ANY OTHER WAY!
- 13TRUST ME!
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Perfect Boiled Shrimp
Serving Size: 1 (257 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 167.3
- Calories from Fat 20
- Total Fat 2.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 285.7 mg
- Sodium 1285.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 30.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Old Bay Seasoning