My own recipe
Make and share this Perfect Boiled Shrimp recipe from Food.com.
- ONLY USE FOR BEST TASTE WILD CAUGHT SHRIMP NO FARM RAISED SHRIMP I don't care if you use cold, warm or hot water!
- Start cooking shrimp.
- The water may never come to a boil.
- But constantly stir srhrimp.
- Don't worry about the water boiling or time, it does not matter!
- When you see 1 or 2 shrimp float!
- drain immediately and have an ice bath waiting, to shock the shrimp and stop cooking process.
- Drain well and chill 1 hour before serving!
- If eating hot serve right after cooking.
- If you follow this method you will only serve the best.
- I have been following my recipe for over 20 years and it is fool proof.
- I have never seen anyone use this recipe, BUT LET ME SAY THAT IF YOU TRY THIS, YOU WILL NEVER COOK IT ANY OTHER WAY!
- TRUST ME!