1/5 Photos of Perfect Boiled Eggs
This may seem simple to most, but as an amateur chef I know I sometimes need help with basic cooking techniques! So here's a simple way to hard boil your eggs!
My Private Note
- 1Place eggs in stainless steel pot, do not stack.
- 2Cover with cold water to where eggs are just immersed.
- 3Cook to boiling, immediately remove and cover with lid; let stand 20 minutes.
- 4Voila, the perfect boiled egg.
- 5Note: You can do this with however many eggs you need; I only chose 4 because they required me to give a serving size!
Browse Our Top Egg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Perfect Boiled Eggs
Serving Size: 1 (200 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 71.5
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 186.0 mg
- Sodium 71.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 6.2 g