This may seem simple to most, but as an amateur chef I know I sometimes need help with basic cooking techniques! So here's a simple way to hard boil your eggs!
- Place eggs in stainless steel pot, do not stack.
- Cover with cold water to where eggs are just immersed.
- Cook to boiling, immediately remove and cover with lid; let stand 20 minutes.
- Voila, the perfect boiled egg.
- Note: You can do this with however many eggs you need; I only chose 4 because they required me to give a serving size!