Recipe by Ashton's Ba-Nana
Wonderful, cake-like muffins! Great for breakfast or just a snack.
Top Review by JPsBarbie
Made these over the weekend for a breakfast treat and they were very good. They came out nice and moist (even the ones that survived until the next morning) and were not too sweet. My son who isn't a blueberry fan even said they weren't bad for blueberry muffins. (4) Made for PAC March 2011.
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1 1⁄4 cups sugar
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups unbleached all-purpose flour, sifted
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh blueberries
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line muffin pan with paper liners.
- In medium bowl, blend together butter, sugar, eggs, milk, and vanilla.
- In large bowl, sift together flour, baking powder and salt.
- Pour butter mixture into dry ingredients and mix well.
- Fold blueberries into mixture carefully berries aren't crushed.
- Spoon muffin mix into paper liners.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes depending on how full the liners are, I like to overfill a little because the top of the muffin is my favorite part but it may take a little longer to cook depending on the oven.