1/2 Photos of Perfect Blueberry Muffins
Ashton's Ba-Nana's Note:
Wonderful, cake-like muffins! Great for breakfast or just a snack.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Line muffin pan with paper liners.
- 3In medium bowl, blend together butter, sugar, eggs, milk, and vanilla.
- 4In large bowl, sift together flour, baking powder and salt.
- 5Pour butter mixture into dry ingredients and mix well.
- 6Fold blueberries into mixture carefully berries aren't crushed.
- 7Spoon muffin mix into paper liners.
- 8Bake for 25 to 30 minutes depending on how full the liners are, I like to overfill a little because the top of the muffin is my favorite part but it may take a little longer to cook depending on the oven.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Perfect Blueberry Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (89 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 339.5
- Calories from Fat 109
- Total Fat 12.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 70.3 mg
- Sodium 323.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 30.3 g
- Protein 5.0 g