Recipe by sharpie_sweetheart
These blueberry muffins are perfection! Light, fluffy, and full of goodness! They are great with butter or breakfast. You can also make them w/o blueberries, or substitute them with other fruit. Enjoy!
- 1 3⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 beaten egg
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup cooking oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 3⁄4 cup blueberries (more or less to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- Line muffin pan with muffin cups or grease.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a medium mixing bowl combine dry ingredients (omitting berries). Make a well using the back of a large spoon in the centre of the flour mixture; set aside.
- In another smaller mixing bowl combine egg, milk, and oil. Add wet mixture all at once to the flour mixture, pouring into the "well".
- Stir until moistened. Get rid of big lumps. Add vanilla.
- Add blueberries and fold into the batter.
- Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups, filling 2/3 full. Bake in oven 20 minutes or until golden. Cool muffins for 5 minutes and serve warm.