Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
There is a similar recipe on the site but not the same one. After trying various recipes from the internet, I landed on this one. This is a perfect recipe which gives perfect results :). Servings are guesstimates
- Roast semolina in the ghee till aromatic.
- Heat milk and lower the flame.
- Add roasted rava, chopped bananas, sugar and blend well.
- Add raisins and cardamom powder.
- Heat through and serve hot.
- It can also be chilled and served.
This was OK, but very, very sweet ! If I make this again, I think I'll try it with half the stated amount of sugar and see how I go.
Just returned from Israel and needed a quick fix since we were missing all the wonderful flavors and textures. Everyone loved this combination. Quick, easy, thick and warm. We skipped the raisins but added a little extra cardamom. Thanks for a fun recipe.