1/4 Photos of Perfect Baked Bacon
Found this recipe online. It is so simple & works perfectly.
My Private Note
- 1Line rimmed baking sheet with foil. Coat lightly with oil spray.
- 2Lay out bacon in a single layer. Put in a cold oven.
- 3Turn on to 400°F; Set timer for 17 minutes.
- 4When the 17 minutes is up, check every 1-2 minutes until done. It will look slightly undercooked in the oven. Take it out now & it will be perfect - crispy but not hard.
- 61. sprinkle with brown sugar before baking.
- 72. sprinkle with black pepper before baking.
- 83. lightly coat with jerk seasoning before baking.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Perfect Baked Bacon
Serving Size: 1 (75 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 519.3
- Calories from Fat 459
- Total Fat 51.0 g
- Saturated Fat 17.0 g
- Cholesterol 77.1 mg
- Sodium 944.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 13.1 g