1/4 Photos of Perch or Snapper Fillet With Tomatoes and Onion
From Kings cooking studio. Goes well with cous cous or rice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- 2Coat a baking dish with canola oil thoroughly and add the fillets skin side down.
- 3Pour the lemon juice over the fish and bake approximately 8 minutes or less, the fish will flake when touched with a fork when done.
- 4While the fillets bake, heat a medium saute pan over medium heat and add the olive oil to it.
- 5Heat the oil and add the garlic and onions.
- 6Once the onions are translucent, add the tomatoes and parsley.
- 7Continue to saute for approximately 5 minutes over medium heat.
- 8Remove the fillets from the oven and serve with the tomatoes and onions on top.
Browse Our Top Perch Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Perch Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Perch or Snapper Fillet With Tomatoes and Onion
Serving Size: 1 (278 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 302.0
- Calories from Fat 88
- Total Fat 9.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 79.9 mg
- Sodium 105.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 45.6 g