From Kings cooking studio. Goes well with cous cous or rice.
Make and share this Perch or Snapper Fillet With Tomatoes and Onion recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Coat a baking dish with canola oil thoroughly and add the fillets skin side down.
- Pour the lemon juice over the fish and bake approximately 8 minutes or less, the fish will flake when touched with a fork when done.
- While the fillets bake, heat a medium saute pan over medium heat and add the olive oil to it.
- Heat the oil and add the garlic and onions.
- Once the onions are translucent, add the tomatoes and parsley.
- Continue to saute for approximately 5 minutes over medium heat.
- Remove the fillets from the oven and serve with the tomatoes and onions on top.