Prep 2 hrs
Cook 0 mins
A church had this recipie, it's very good.
- 6 ounces sugar-free jello (cherry)
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 (12 ounce) can diet pepsi, ice cold
- 1 can light cherry pie filling
- Cool Whip
- Add the boiling water to the Jell-o.
- Stir adding Pepsi until dissolved.
- Refrigerate until it thickens.
- Stir in the pie filling and some cool whip.
michelle&mike thanks for the recipe it was very good even my husband liked it thanks again will make often.angie
Fantastic, my youngest DS had 2 helpings. I substituted Strawberry Jello and Strawberry Pie filling for Cherry, and instead of folding in the whipped topping I just placed it on the top. Thank You M&M
Very good, I used Wilderness pie filling, and I felt it needed more cherries, less sauce --- no fault of the recipe.