Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
Barbecued ribs marinated in goodness.
- 1 lb beef rib
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 bunch parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh minced ginger
- 1 tablespoon fresh minced garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- 2 cups Pepsi, soda
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons browning sauce
- barbecue sauce, of your choice
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl except for barbecue sauce.
- let marinate in the fridge overnight.
- pre heat oven to 350 degrees.
- drain excess liquid and wrap each individual rib tightly in aluminum foil.
- bake in the oven for 60 minutes.
- brush with barbecue sauce 10 minutes before removing from oven.