8 hrs 10 mins
I was never a fan of pot roast, but I tried this recipe once because it was fast and easy. My husband says it was the best meal I ever made him, and we fought over leftovers!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place roast in the bottom of crock pot.
- 2If you are adding onions and/or potatoes, cut these now and place on top of the roast.
- 3Pour cream of mushroom soup over roast (and onions/potatoes).
- 4Sprinkle full pkg of ranch mix on top of the soup.
- 5Pour Pepsi over all. I use enough Pepsi to mostly cover all ingredients, and because it makes the best sauce/gravy I have ever tasted!
- 6Bake in crock pot all day, and enjoy a wonderful supper! If you want to start eating sooner, just cook on high.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pepsi Ranch Pot Roast
Serving Size: 1 (558 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 488.5
- Calories from Fat 172
- Total Fat 19.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Cholesterol 217.7 mg
- Sodium 774.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 74.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
ranch dressing mix