Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 hrs
This is a tender roast that cooks all day in a 5 or 6 quart crockpot.
- 3 lbs pot roast
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup (fat free, low sodium)
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope dry onion soup mix
- 2 (16 ounce) bottles diet pepsi
- Put meat in crockpot.
- In large bowl mix together mushroom soup, dry onion soup mix and Pepsi.
- Pour over roast.
- Cover and cook on high 6 hours.
A very average, bland meal. Not much flavor. I thickened the sauce with corn starch to make it more like gravy. Might be better with salt or garlic or something.