This recipe sounds strange and tastes wonderful. We have experimented with other brands of soda, but none worked as well. You can also cook potatoes and carrots with the roast for a complete meal.
- 3 lbs pork shoulder butt
- 1 (12 ounce) can Pepsi
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 0.5 (1 1/4 ounce) package onion soup mix
- Place roast in crock pot.
- Mix soup mix with soup.
- Add cola to soup mixture and pour over roast.
- Cook on high for 4-5 hours.
- When done, remove roast and thicken juices with cornstarch for wonderful gravy.