Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
Barbecue flavored chicken
- Put Pepsi, margarine, and ketchup into a 6-quart saucepan.
- Stir and heat until margarine melts.
- Add chicken and cook over medium heat for 45 minutes or until meat is done.
- The sauce will thicken as it cools.
- Excellent barbecue taste!
I thought at first yuck pepsi chicken but let me tell you I tried it and the kids went nuts for it excellent receipe would recommend it to all......
This was delicious! I had some chicken in the freezer and was in the mood for something different. I came here to find a quick easy recipe and decided on Pepsi Chicken. Im glad I did because it was a sucess. Very good flavor! I will hang on to this recipe for sure! AMAZING! This chicken was soooo easy and had the best Bar-B-Q flavor. Little time,little effort to make and the ingredients were on hand! My husband loved it and couldnt believe that it was made with pepsi,butter and ketchup. I will be useing this recipe over and over. Thank You!
This is a great recipe....can also cook pork chops using this recipe and coke works as well as pepsi