- 2 lbs russet potatoes (about 4-6 potatoes peeled and cut in large cubes)
- 1 onion, halved and sliced
- 2 -4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (or to coat)
- 1⁄2 tablespoon hot paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Toss all but the butter together and place in a casserole dish.
- Top with butter.
- Place in oven for 30 minutes uncovered.
- Toss all and bake for 30 more minutes at 400 degrees.
- Garnish with additional salt and lemon if desired.