Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is peppery, spicy, comfort good.
Make and share this Peppy Paprika Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Toss all but the butter together and place in a casserole dish.
- Top with butter.
- Place in oven for 30 minutes uncovered.
- Toss all and bake for 30 more minutes at 400 degrees.
- Garnish with additional salt and lemon if desired.
Easy to put together & made a pretty side dish. The lemon was a highlight. Thank you for sharing the recipe!
These were a great change of pace that we all loved. I will be making these again for sure. Thanks for sharing!