1/3 Photos of Peppy-Mex Popcorn Snack
From the newest Pillsbury cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 325°F.
- 2In large bowl, combine popcorn, pretzels and cheese-flavored snacks.
- 3Melt margarine in small saucepan over low heat; stir in lemon pepper seasoning, oregano, chili powder, garlic powder and onion powder.
- 4Pour margarine mixture over popcorn mixture; stir gently to coat.
- 5Spread mixture in ungreased 15x10x1-inch baking pan.
- 6Bake at 325°F for 10 to 15 minutes, stirring once.
- 7Cool completely.
- 8Store in airtight container.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peppy-Mex Popcorn Snack
Serving Size: 1 (11 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 66.3
- Calories from Fat 47
- Total Fat 5.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 60.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
crunchy Cheetos cheese-flavored snacks
lemon pepper seasoning