From the newest Pillsbury cookbook.
Make and share this Peppy-Mex Popcorn Snack recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 325°F.
- In large bowl, combine popcorn, pretzels and cheese-flavored snacks.
- Melt margarine in small saucepan over low heat; stir in lemon pepper seasoning, oregano, chili powder, garlic powder and onion powder.
- Pour margarine mixture over popcorn mixture; stir gently to coat.
- Spread mixture in ungreased 15x10x1-inch baking pan.
- Bake at 325°F for 10 to 15 minutes, stirring once.
- Cool completely.
- Store in airtight container.
Another hit with my nephew's baseball team! (And their parents too!) I used a little more butter than called for because I added an extra 1/2 measurement of all the spices. It was great! Thanks for sharing this super quick and easy snack recipe, tazdevilfan! **Made for Spring PAC 2008**