Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
A pizza flavored twist on a favorite.
- 1 (7 1/4 ounce) package macaroni & cheese dinner mix
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 (8 ounce) jar pizza sauce
- 40 pepperoni slices
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Prepare macaroni and cheese according to pkg. directions.
- Fold in eggs.
- Spread into a greased 9x9 inch baking dish.
- Top with pizza sauce, pepperoni and mozzarella cheese.
- Bake, uncovered at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes or until lightly browned and cheese is melted.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Oh yummy! What a wonderful and easy recipe! :) I made this over the weekend for some of our youth group kids, they really enjoyed this. I will defintely be making this again! Recipe is easy to increase. I used melted cheese instead of packaged mac and cheese to increase to serve 20 kids. Thanks Coffee! Made for 1.2.3 Hits Tag
Oh what a fabulous & easy recipe to make. This was a hit with both DH & myself and a recipe I will turn to when I want a super quick dinner. Thanks for posting!
I love *twisted* recipes & this is a good one. Iceland has very few ready-to-fix packaged mixes, so I made my own mac & cheese & it was a snap to fix after that. I made a full recipe as written, but added a generous amt of garlic ~ must have my garlic! DH is a meat + potatoes kinda guy & less fond of pasta dishes, but he liked this *pizza twist* as well. It's a great weekday family meal, would be a good potluck dish & gets high marks for it's versatility as it can be expanded w/adds like black olives, mushrooms & other typical pizza veggies. *Yum* ! Thx for sharing this pizza-flavored recipe *twist* on classic comfort food. :-)