1/1 Photo of Peppy Macaroni and Cheese
A pizza flavored twist on a favorite.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare macaroni and cheese according to pkg. directions.
- 2Fold in eggs.
- 3Spread into a greased 9x9 inch baking dish.
- 4Top with pizza sauce, pepperoni and mozzarella cheese.
- 5Bake, uncovered at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes or until lightly browned and cheese is melted.
- 6Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Elbow Macaroni Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peppy Macaroni and Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (209 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 436.8
- Calories from Fat 164
- Total Fat 18.2 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Cholesterol 157.1 mg
- Sodium 1071.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 10.9 g
- Protein 24.9 g