Recipe by CoffeeB
A pizza flavored twist on a favorite.
Top Review by kittycatmom
Oh yummy! What a wonderful and easy recipe! :) I made this over the weekend for some of our youth group kids, they really enjoyed this. I will defintely be making this again! Recipe is easy to increase. I used melted cheese instead of packaged mac and cheese to increase to serve 20 kids. Thanks Coffee! Made for 1.2.3 Hits Tag
- 1 (7 1/4 ounce) package macaroni & cheese dinner mix
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 (8 ounce) jar pizza sauce
- 40 pepperoni slices
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare macaroni and cheese according to pkg. directions.
- Fold in eggs.
- Spread into a greased 9x9 inch baking dish.
- Top with pizza sauce, pepperoni and mozzarella cheese.
- Bake, uncovered at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes or until lightly browned and cheese is melted.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.