Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Everyone who loves chicken is going to love this!
- 900 g chicken wings
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 1 piece ginger, grated
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (396 g) canchopped tomatoes, drained
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon malt vinegar
- black pepper
- 1 pinch caster sugar
- Using a sharp knife, carefully cut the chicken wings into 2 and set to one side.
- Heat oil in a wok.
- Add chicken pieces and stir fry over high heat for 6 minutes.
- Add ginger and garlic and stir fry for a min.
- Add tinned tomatoes, the 2 sauces, vinegar, castor sugar and salt and pepper.
- Partially cover and cook, stirring occasionally, for about 25 minutes.
- until the chicken is tender and the sauce has reduced and thickened.
- Serve immediately.