1/1 Photo of Peppi's Stuffed Mushrooms
From a local Vancouver, BC Restaurant. I am posting to try one day.
My Private Note
as an a ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Remove the stems from the mushrooms and chop.
- 3Scrape undersides of mushrooms into bowl using the handle of a teaspoon.
- 4Add chopped stems, ham, raisins, pine nuts and capers.
- 5Melt butter in a skillet, add mushroom mixture and cook until liquid has evaporated.
- 6Stir in garlic, one tablespoon of the parsley, salt and pepper and 1/4 cup of parmesan.
- 7Stuff mushrooms with mixture and arrange in a shallow buttered pan.
- 8Sprinkle remaining tablespoon of parsley and remaining 1/4 cup parmesan over mushrooms and bake 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peppi's Stuffed Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (101 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 111.0
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 20.5 mg
- Sodium 338.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 7.2 g