From a local Vancouver, BC Restaurant. I am posting to try one day.
Make and share this Peppi's Stuffed Mushrooms recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Remove the stems from the mushrooms and chop.
- Scrape undersides of mushrooms into bowl using the handle of a teaspoon.
- Add chopped stems, ham, raisins, pine nuts and capers.
- Melt butter in a skillet, add mushroom mixture and cook until liquid has evaporated.
- Stir in garlic, one tablespoon of the parsley, salt and pepper and 1/4 cup of parmesan.
- Stuff mushrooms with mixture and arrange in a shallow buttered pan.
- Sprinkle remaining tablespoon of parsley and remaining 1/4 cup parmesan over mushrooms and bake 20 minutes.