Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
For a tasty quick meal -- Serve with side dishes, or place salmon fillets on top of a salad!
Make and share this Peppery-Sweet Oven-Roasted Salmon recipe from Food.com.
- 12 ounces salmon fillets (4 pieces)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt (approximate)
- black pepper (freshly ground)
- 4 teaspoons raw sugar (Turbinado sugar preferred)
- 4 lemon wedges (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Spray a 13x9 Pyrex dish with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle salmon fillets, on both sides, lightly with garlic salt, and generously with freshly ground black pepper.
- Place fillets (skin side down) in the Pyrex dish ~ top each fillet with about one teaspoon raw sugar.
- Oven roast salmon at 425F for 9-12 minutes, depending upon thickness ~ cool for about 5 minutes in pan before serving ~ garnish with lemon wedges.
"ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS" great blend of simple ingredients, I didn't have lemons so I used Lemon Pepper, garlic powder and regular sugar, this is by far the best Salmon I have ever eaten! Thanks for posting this Restaurant Quality recipe, a keeper and will be made often and added to my "Best of 2012 Cookbook" as well. Made for Spring Photo Tag.
Very good salmon - never thought of using sugar before on fish but it was good (I did use the turbinado sugar). Served with tossed salad. Easy and good dinner. Thanks for sharing!
Usually I don't really peppers on my food. And I was surprised with the taste of this salmon. In fact the fresh black pepper with the brown sugar (which I used) is great with the salmon. It was just a little bit and peppery. Thanks Kerfuffle :) Made for 123 hit wonders