- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can low sodium chicken broth
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated skim milk
- 1⁄4 cup nonfat sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium saucepan, combine pumpkin, broth, salt, onion powder, black pepper and nutmeg. Cook over medium-high heat until bubbly, about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in evaporated milk. Heat through, about 5 minutes, but do not boil.
- Spoon into 4 bowls and top each with 1 tablespoons of sour cream.