Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 16 fluid ounces skim milk
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium instant chicken bouillon granules
- 1⁄2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon corn flakes, toasted if possible,and crushed
- Lea and Perrins worcestershire sauce for chicken, to taste
- Combine flour and skim milk together in a container and shake vigorously for 1 minute or until no lumps appear.
- Pour into a saucepan and bring just barely to a boil; lower the heat and stir until thickened.
- Add the bouillon powder, poultry seasoning, pepper, and lemon juice until thickened.
- Add crushed corn flakes.
- Serve over roasted, fried, or baked chicken.