Prep 20 mins
Cook 3 hrs
This is from a Gold Medal Bread Machine Cookbook. I haven't tried it.
- 1 1⁄4 cups water
- 2⁄3 cup shredded carrot
- 2 tablespoons margarine or 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 4 cups bread flour
- 1⁄2 cup dried potato flakes
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons lemon-pepper seasoning
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons salt
- 1 3⁄4 teaspoons dry yeast
- Measure all ingredients into bread machine pan in the order recommended by the manufacturer.
- Select Basic/White cycle; medium or light crust color.
- Do not use delay cycles.
- Remove baked bread from pan and cool on wire rack.
I had lost this recipe and am sooooooo glad to find it again. The whole family loves it.