Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
At our house, this is one of our favorite marinades when cooking London Broil. 4 hours of marinating is not included in prep time.
- 1 -2 garlic clove, minced (I use 1)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon red pepper flakes, crushed
- 1⁄4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 3⁄4 lb flank steak
- Stab that flank, with a dinner fork, creating holes.
- Combine garlic, salt, pepper and Worestshire sauce in a large sealable bag.
- Add steak, shake, and marinate in fridge for 4 hours, turning once.
- Grill or broil to your temperature preference.
This was good. We did add some 6 pepper seasoning on it too though. It was not very peppery.
Very good, increased the pepper flakes and added black pepper. Served with roasted red potatoes and broccoli. Well received by all, miracle in itself.
This was delicious. Ended up marinating for about 30 hours as I intended to cook it the night before but something came up. We grilled 4 minutes per side, and it was fabulous! Great flavor - the best london broil I've ever made.