Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I love trying different marinades and this is one that I always seem to come back to. Perfect for OMAC
- 4 chicken breasts (or 8 chicken thighs)
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice, fresh
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon peppercorn, crushed
- 3 large garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons honey, warmed
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- salt and pepper
- Combine the ingredients in a large zip lock bag and add the chicken. Marinade for a minimum of 2 hours or up to 1 day.
- Grill or bake the chicken until cooked.
Nice flavour! I marinated overnight & didn't find the chicken to be as spicy as I had expected.
Upped the amount of garlic even more because it gives until it hurts. Wink Wink