Recipe by jenlyn33922
A recipe my mother in law found in USA weekend. I was doubtful about the basalmic vinegar and watermelon but it was amazing!! We now make this at least once a week, it's so refreshing and healthy. Cook time is marinating time.
Top Review by stormylee
Fabulous salad!! I used arugula and really enjoyed its sharpness here. Next time I will definitely double the recipe because this doesn't make anywhere near enough of this glorious union of tastes! Thank you so much for sharing - this will be a staple from now on!
- 1 cup seedless watermelon, cubed
- 2 ounces reduced-fat feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper, freshly grated
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cups arugula or 2 cups mixed greens
- 2 tablespoons toasted almonds, chopped