Recipe by Chef Buggsy Mate
A tasty little snack. Once you try them you will never purchase a box of cheese crackers again.
Top Review by JanuaryBride
Mine were done in about 6 minutes, so watch them closely. Made the house smell wonderful and everyone thought they were good. These would be good crunched up on the top of tomato soup.
- 12 ounces parmigiano-reggiano cheese, freshly grated
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh garlic
- 1 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl, stirring well.
- Sprinkle mixture into a 1-1/2" round cookie cutter on a nonstick cookie sheet.
- Repeat, placing 16 circles on each sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees 9-10 minutes or until golden.
- Cool slightly on baking sheets.
- Remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- Repeat 5 times with remaining mixture.