A tasty little snack. Once you try them you will never purchase a box of cheese crackers again.
Make and share this Peppery Garlic Parmesan Wafers recipe from Food.com.
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl, stirring well.
- Sprinkle mixture into a 1-1/2" round cookie cutter on a nonstick cookie sheet.
- Repeat, placing 16 circles on each sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees 9-10 minutes or until golden.
- Cool slightly on baking sheets.
- Remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- Repeat 5 times with remaining mixture.