Prep 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
A tasty little snack. Once you try them you will never purchase a box of cheese crackers again.
Make and share this Peppery Garlic Parmesan Wafers recipe from Food.com.
- 12 ounces parmigiano-reggiano cheese, freshly grated
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh garlic
- 1 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl, stirring well.
- Sprinkle mixture into a 1-1/2" round cookie cutter on a nonstick cookie sheet.
- Repeat, placing 16 circles on each sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees 9-10 minutes or until golden.
- Cool slightly on baking sheets.
- Remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- Repeat 5 times with remaining mixture.
Mine were done in about 6 minutes, so watch them closely. Made the house smell wonderful and everyone thought they were good. These would be good crunched up on the top of tomato soup.
these were great! and so easy! I have parmesan in the freezer, so I just did a few to go with a pasta bake, and they were great. keeper and "doer more often" thanks Bugsy