1/7 Photos of Peppery Cheddar Crisps
1 hr 15 mins
A cheesy, crisp little snacky for anytime.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, combine the first 5 ingredients.
- 2Cut in the butter until crumbly.
- 3Stir in cheese.
- 4Sprinkle with water and vinegar.
- 5Toss with a fork until a ball forms.
- 6Wrap tightly in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour or until dough is firm.
- 7Divide into 6 portions.
- 8On a lightly floured surface, roll each portion of cough into an 8 inch circle.
- 9Cut into 8 wedges and place on a greased baking sheet.
- 10Sprinkle with pepper.
- 11Lightly press into dough.
- 12Bake at 375 degrees for 10-14 minutes or until golden brown and crisp.
- 13Cool on wire racks.
- 14Store in an airtight container.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peppery Cheddar Crisps
Serving Size: 1 (719 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 632.0
- Calories from Fat 343
- Total Fat 38.1 g
- Saturated Fat 23.6 g
- Cholesterol 105.5 mg
- Sodium 881.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 17.6 g