Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
They serve this salsa at my favorite local restaurant. It is very tasty. Black pepper, lime and cabbage make it interesting.
- 1⁄4 cabbage, chopped fine. about 2 cups
- 3 -4 medium tomatoes, diced
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 -1 1⁄2 jalapeno, chopped fine without seeds
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup chopped cilantro
- 3 -4 chopped garlic cloves
- 1 -2 lime, juice of
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper, at least
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- combine all ingredients. You should be able to see the black pepper and taste the lime.