Recipe by Dine & Dish
This recipe was found in my Cuisine At Home magazine. These spicy little things are addictive! Once you take a bite, your mouth will be begging for more :)
Top Review by Effy J
This is so easy and just delicious. I used red potatoes. A tip: Spray the down-side of the foil before putting it on the potatoes. It will lift off easier. This will be a favorite at our house from now on.
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 lbs yukon gold potatoes or 2 lbs red potatoes, cut into 1 inch thick wedges
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Combine oil, garlic, pepper flakes and salt in a large bowl; add potatoes and toss to coat.
- Spread potatoes on a baking sheet in a single layer; Cover with foil and roast for 15 minutes to steam.
- Remove foil and continue to roast potatoes an additional 30 minutes or until tender and brown, stiring once or twice.