Recipe by AlaskaPam
This is a spicy appetizer or side dish, and not like the stuffed peppers with rice that is used as a main dish. Adapted from Authentic Greek Recipes blog
Top Review by Mia in Germany
Delicious recipe. We had them for dinner with lots of salad, and we totally loved them. A lovely main dish on a hot day, but I can also imagine them as an appetizer.<br/>Thanks for sharing!<br/>Made for ZWT 9 / Greece for The Apron String Travelers
- 2 lbs bell peppers (mild long green peppers like Anaheim Chilis)
- 1⁄2 lb feta cheese
- 1⁄2 lb ricotta cheese (or Greek anthotiro cheese)
- 1 teaspoon chili sauce (or green Tabasco)
- 2 -3 garlic cloves (quartered)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut off the tops of the peppers, and remove the seeds.
- Mix the cheeses and the chili sauce, and stuff the cheese into the peppers.
- Place in an oven dish and salt them. Pour the olive oil over the peppers and place the garlic among them in the dish.
- Bake in a preheated 350F oven for 30 minutes.