Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Perfect for summertime grilling. They are the best appetizer!
- Take peppers and cut in half length wise. Cut out veins and seeds.
- Turn on grill so it is around a medium high heat.
- Take one half of the pepper and sprinkle cheddar cheese into the inside. Don't over fill, only put enough cheese to fill 1/3 the pepper. Take 1/4 tsp of garlic and put in pepper with cheese.
- Repeat with rest of peppers for each half.
- Put on grill and cook till cheese is melted and the outside of the pepper is slightly charred.