1/1 Photo of Peppers in Balsamic Vinegar
My favorite way to prepare peppers for antipasti, sandwiches or salad garnish. It's simple, low carb and delicious. The original version comes from an Israeli cookbook called Cooking with 4 Ingredients.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 bell peppers, of different colors
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1Cut peppers into thick wedges lengthwise.
- 2Heat oil in an iron skillet.
- 3Place peppers in the pan and stir occasionally until they begin to brown.
- 4When the peppers have softened, add the balsamic vinegar.
- 5Turn the gas off immediately and stir carefully to coat all the peppers.
- 6Serve warm ar cold.
- 7Keep refrigerated up to a week.
Browse Our Top Garnishes Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Garnishes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peppers in Balsamic Vinegar
Serving Size: 1 (71 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 49.0
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 0.5 g