- Cut steak into serving size portions (I do strips).
- Place 1/2 the steak in crock pot.
- Arrange green peppers on steak.
- Place remaining steak on top.
- Mix remaining ingredients together and pour over meat.
- Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours or high 4-5 hours serve over white rice.
I too have made this for years. VERY GOOD. I LOVE using the crockpot. If the peppers are too "Mushy" you put them in too soon. If you prefer your peppers CRUNCHY, don't put them in as early. When cooking in a crockpot, you have to let your Common Sense kick in. :)
This recipe was very tasty! Very easy to make. Love those crockpot recipes ; ) As far as putting the peppers in, I put them in about 1 hour before it was done. They came out perfect! Thanks Dana
Excellent flavor. Liked it alot