Top Review by Lali
I too have made this for years. VERY GOOD. I LOVE using the crockpot. If the peppers are too "Mushy" you put them in too soon. If you prefer your peppers CRUNCHY, don't put them in as early. When cooking in a crockpot, you have to let your Common Sense kick in. :)
- 2 lbs lean round steak
- 2 green peppers, sliced
- 2 tablespoons minced dried onion
- 1 cup beef bouillon
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut steak into serving size portions (I do strips).
- Place 1/2 the steak in crock pot.
- Arrange green peppers on steak.
- Place remaining steak on top.
- Mix remaining ingredients together and pour over meat.
- Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours or high 4-5 hours serve over white rice.