Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
A good tasting recipe with peppers, onions and garlic. Found this in an old newspaper, have used it for years.
- 6 green peppers, cut into rings
- 1 -2 onion, cut in rings
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons wine vinegar
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- fresh ground pepper
- Cut peppers and onions into rings.
- Mix onion, peppers, garlic in bowl.
- In separate bowl, whisk the oil, vinegar, basil, salt and pepper.
- Pour over the peppers and onion.
- Toss and let stand about an hour before serving.