Recipe by Garrett H.
One of my favorite fast omelets made for one or two. Very tasty and good with most sauces/dips. Also you can add or take away anything you would like in this recipe
Top Review by Mustang Sally 54269
I agree with Sydney that there was too much pepperoni & salt for the dish. I cut both of those in 1/2 & found it meaty & salty enough. Did the rest as written & it came out tasty. I found the turkey took on the flavour of the pepperoni which helped blend the flavours together. Quick & easy recipe to prepare so I will definately make this again, thanks for sharing.
- 3 eggs
- 7 pepperoni slices
- 4 slices turkey, cut
- 2 tablespoons chopped tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons chopped onions
- 2 tablespoons chopped red peppers
- 1⁄2 cup cheese (any kind you like)
- 2 tablespoons 2% low-fat milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray 10" pan and turn stove on medium low heat.(about a 4).
- Whisk eggs, milk, salt, and pepper in a container.
- Have ingredients ready to prevent burn of omelet. Cut pepperoni slices and turkey slices into fourths and chop vegetables.
- Pour the mixture into the pan and swish it around to make the edges of omelet(I like my omelets a little crispy on the outside edges.).
- When omelet is about 70-80% cooked, add all meat, cheese and vegetables and fold omelet over. Wait about one minute for cheese to melt.
- Turn of stove, scrape onto a plate, and serve with your favorite sauce or dip. Also add more salt or pepper if it is not to your liking. Enjoy!