Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Very easy and tasty side dish or main meal.
- 2 large red peppers, cut in half length wise and seeded
- 1 loaf of day old Italian bread
- 1 stick pepperoni, skinned and diced
- 1⁄2 lb mozzarella cheese, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon hot pepper flakes
- Soak the bread in water until soft. Squeeze dry and add the rest of the ingredients. Mix well. Stuff each pepper half with the stuffing. Bake at 350 for about 1 hour.