1/6 Photos of Pepperoni Stromboli
BeckyD in Tennessee's Note:
This is great as a main dish or an appetizer. You can change the ingredients to your liking, we prefer the pepperoni. Serve this with pizza sauce for dipping.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare dough as directed on package. Roll out into a rectangle.
- 2Mix next seven ingredients ï¿½ spread on rolled out dough.
- 3Layer with pepperoni and mozzarella.
- 4Roll like a jellyroll, brush with egg white. Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes.
- 5Serve slices with pizza sauce for dipping. Makes 2 rolls.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pepperoni Stromboli
Serving Size: 1 (51 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 359.4
- Calories from Fat 279
- Total Fat 31.0 g
- Saturated Fat 11.7 g
- Cholesterol 125.1 mg
- Sodium 870.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 18.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
pizza dough mix