Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a pasta dish that is quick and easy to make, but not for dieters.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 medium onion, sliced thin
- 1⁄2 lb pepperoni, sliced thin
- 1 lb pasta, any type,cooked according to package directions
- 1 (15 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 12 ounces jarred marinara sauce, if desired (optional)
- Heat the olive oil on medium high in a wok or large saute pan.
- Add the green pepper and onion.
- Stir fry until the vegetables are softening, about 4-5 minutes.
- Add the pepperoni and stir fry until heated through.
- Add the stewed tomatoes (and extra sauce if you like) and heat through.
- Pour the sauce over the cooked pasta.