Recipe by chef debo
Very satisfying! I serve this with a salad and french bread.
Top Review by Lucky in Bayview
I have to admit, I made a of changes to the recipe by adding a bunch of veggies and using fresh garlic, but it turned out great and was a really satisfying meal. Thanks for posting the recipe.
- 1 cup sliced pepperoni
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup green bell pepper, cut in strips
- 8 ounces spaghetti, cooked and drained
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup chopped tomato
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- additional parmesan cheese (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pepperoni in a large skillet until edges curl.
- Add onion and green pepper;cook until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- In a large bowl,toss together spaghetti,cheeses,tomato and spices;add to skillet.
- Heat through.
- Sprinkle with additional parmesan cheese.