Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got it from Columbia's Second Century Cookbook. The recipe was submitted by Ellen Stott.
- 29 ounces crushed tomatoes (large can)
- 16 ounces tomato sauce (small can)
- 2 -3 small onions, chopped
- 4 -5 potatoes, diced
- 16 ounces pepperoni, sliced
- 14 ounces yellow wax beans
- 12 ounces garbanzo beans
- Combine everything in saucepan except beans.
- Simmer until potatoes are done. (You may want to add a small amount of water to the mixture).
- When the potatoes are done, add one can each yellow wax beans and one can ceci beans.
- Simmer for about 10 minutes and serve.