Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
A great souffle with a taste of Italy!!! Who wouldn't love pepperoni and cheese?! Also, you can sub sausage, but see the NOTE below.
- 8 ounces muenster cheese, grated
- 5 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 2 cups milk
- 1⁄2 lb sliced pepperoni or 1⁄2 lb sausage
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Grease 6-8 quart dish.
- Set oven at 425ºF.
- Chop pepperoni coarsely.
- Combine all ingredients and pour into prepared dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until a knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Serve immediately.
- NOTE: If you are substituting sausage, brown it before combining with other ingredients.
This was GREAT!! Very filling and a great comforting supper when you are just spending the night at home watching TV on the weekend!!!
This is DELICIOUS! I will make this over and over! Thanks Charmie!!!!
This recipe, which is verbatim from the Easy Chef One Million Recipe CD, WILL NOT make a souffle. At best it is a baked omelette.