Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Now you can have your "Pizza" for breakfast or Brunch.
- 4 slices maple bacon (Thick)
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons bacon grease
- 6 ounces fingerling potatoes (Chopped)
- 1 cup green bell pepper (Chopped)
- 1 serrano pepper (Chopped)
- 1⁄2 cup red onion (Chopped)
- 1⁄2 cup button mushroom (Sliced)
- 2 ounces pepperoni (Hormel-Mini)
- 1 tablespoon cajun seasoning
- 3 tablespoons Italian parsley (Chopped)
- 6 extra large eggs (Brown)
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream
- 1 dash fine sea salt
- 1 dash white pepper
- 1 heirloom tomato (Sliced)
- 1 navel orange (Sliced)
- Coat bacon with black pepper, place in a large skillet, cook crisp and hold for service.
- Coat skillet with Bacon Grease. Add potatoes, bell pepper, Serrano pepper, red onion, mushrooms, pepperoni and Cajun seasoning. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Cook potatoes 3-4 minutes or tender and stir in parsley.
- In a bowl whisk eggs, heavy cream, sea salt and white pepper. Add eggs and scramble.
- Place bacon and scrambled eggs on warm plates.
- Garnish plates with sliced Heirloom tomatoes and sliced Navel oranges.