Pepperoni Scrambler With Bacon and Potatoes
- Coat bacon with black pepper, place in a large skillet, cook crisp and hold for service.
- Coat skillet with Bacon Grease. Add potatoes, bell pepper, Serrano pepper, red onion, mushrooms, pepperoni and Cajun seasoning. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Cook potatoes 3-4 minutes or tender and stir in parsley.
- In a bowl whisk eggs, heavy cream, sea salt and white pepper. Add eggs and scramble.
- Place bacon and scrambled eggs on warm plates.
- Garnish plates with sliced Heirloom tomatoes and sliced Navel oranges.