I picked this recipe up at our local Sobeys supermarket.
Make and share this Pepperoni Sausage Bread recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In medium sized pan, on medium heat.
- brown meat and onions.
- Drain and let cool on paper towel lined plate.
- Roll out crescent roll dough on a cookie sheet.
- press perforations to seal.
- Arrange half of the cheese down the middle of the dough.
- leaving a 1 inch border.
- Top with sausage mixture and pepperoni.
- Add remaining cheese.
- Fold each dough side up to the middle and pinch seams together.
- Brush with egg white and
- sprinkle with seasoning.
- Bake 30 minutes or until crust is golden.