Prep 3 mins
Cook 2 mins
This was something that I made when I was running low on food so I used what I had. I discovered I should do that more often because it came out really good and it's inexpensive. It's made on B&M brown bread. The amount of cheese isn't exact, change it to suit your taste.
- 2 slices brown bread
- 16 slices pepperoni
- 1 slice American cheese
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons pre-shredded mozzarella cheese
- Take Brown Bread out of the can, cut two slices.
- On one half tear up the American cheese and spread it across the bread.
- Place a layer of Pepperoni on top of the American cheese.
- Place the Parmesan cheese on top of the Pepperoni.
- On other half of bread sprinkle the shredded Mozzarella.
- Put another layer of Pepperoni on top of the Mozzarella.
- Put the two halves together.
- Wrap in a paper towel and microwave it for 1 1/2 minutes or until cheese is melting all around. Enjoy!
Very simple recipe ;; will definately try TODEAY
This was really good! I made it with regular white bread and didn't microwave it. I also added some onions, too. It was quick and easy to make, tasted great, and was surprisingly filling.