This was something that I made when I was running low on food so I used what I had. I discovered I should do that more often because it came out really good and it's inexpensive. It's made on B&M brown bread. The amount of cheese isn't exact, change it to suit your taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Take Brown Bread out of the can, cut two slices.
- 2On one half tear up the American cheese and spread it across the bread.
- 3Place a layer of Pepperoni on top of the American cheese.
- 4Place the Parmesan cheese on top of the Pepperoni.
- 5On other half of bread sprinkle the shredded Mozzarella.
- 6Put another layer of Pepperoni on top of the Mozzarella.
- 7Put the two halves together.
- 8Wrap in a paper towel and microwave it for 1 1/2 minutes or until cheese is melting all around. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pepperoni Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (142 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 477.3
- Calories from Fat 234
- Total Fat 26.0 g
- Saturated Fat 12.3 g
- Cholesterol 69.7 mg
- Sodium 1347.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 7.4 g
- Protein 23.7 g