Prep 30 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This pepperoni salad is not made with Italian dressing, so it's a little different from the other ones on this site. I mix and match the veggies so it's always a little different every time I make it. To make it easier, you can pick up a bag of pre-cut fresh broccoli and cauliflower meant for steaming and use that. Cooking time includes chill time.
- 12 ounces spiral shaped pasta
- 1 cup broccoli floret
- 1 cup cucumber, chunks
- 1 cup sliced pepperoni
- 1⁄2 cup green pepper, diced
- 1⁄4 cup sliced onion
- 1 cup cauliflower floret
- 6 -8 ounces cheddar cheese, cubed
- 2 carrots, sliced
- 2 cups Miracle Whip
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Boil pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, mix dressing in large bowl.
- When pasta is cooked, drain and mix with dressing.
- Chill pasta. While the pasta is chilling, prepare the veggies.
- Mix chilled pasta with the veggies and chill for at least 2 hours before serving.