Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is such an easy, but tasty, heat-and-eat appetizer. For some reason, the guys seem to really go for these. Great for football season!
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) packagethinly sliced pepperoni
- 1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups pizza sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Separate dough into 4 rectangles; firmly press perforations to seal.
- Place 8 pepperoni slices on each rectangle.
- Sprinkle each rectangle with approximately 2 tablespoons mozzarella cheese.
- Starting at shortest side, lightly roll up each rectangle; pinch to seal.
- Slice each roll into 4 equal sections.
- Pinch dough together on one open side of each slice to seal.
- Place each slice sealed-side down on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with warm pizza sauce.
My mom used to make these and freeze them for my school lunches when I was too picky to eat a sandwich. Now, I like to make them for potlucks where I know there will be a lot of kids. I also use the turkey pepperoni. Thanks for posting.
Excellent!! Great Snack!! I followed your recipe just as you have wrote it. No need to change one thing. We all loved it. Thank You for a wonderful easy snack to eat anytime anyone would want it. Hugs
Excellent! I used turkey pepperoni because we don't like all the grease in regular pepperoni. Next time I might try sliced moz cheese instead of shredded and I will definitely make a double recipe!