1/3 Photos of Pepperoni Rolls (Oamc)
3 hrs 55 mins
3 hrs 30 mins
Marg (CaymanDesigns)'s Note:
An adopted recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dissolve yeast in water and pinch of sugar and set aside.
- 2Beat 4 eggs and set aside.
- 3Heat milk and butter.
- 4Cool to lukewarm and add 4 cups of flour, sugar, and salt in mixing bowl with milk mixture.
- 5Mix well and add yeast and egg. Add rest of the flour, a cup or two at a time, mixing well after each addition. Knead until you have a soft manageable dough.
- 6Put in floured bowl, cover and let rise till double--approx. 1-1 1/2 hours.
- 7After rising, knead, divide into 5 equal parts.
- 8With one part, divide that one into 15 equal parts.
- 9Roll each out to 5x6 in size.
- 10Add 2-3 slices of pepperoni to each roll and roll up.
- 11Place rolls to greased cookie sheet (approx. 15 rolls per sheet).
- 12Cover and let rise again, about 1 hour.
- 13Baste with beaten egg and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- 14Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes or until light brown.
- 15(It may be helpful to switch cookie sheets in oven after 15 min.).
- 16To freeze: Place baked rolls in a large freezer bag. Seal, label and freeze.
- 17To serve: Allow to thaw at room temperature and enjoy. For a crispier roll, reheat in a 300 degree oven for about 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pepperoni Rolls (Oamc)
Serving Size: 1 (4084 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 192.3
- Calories from Fat 94
- Total Fat 10.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 45.4 mg
- Sodium 471.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 6.2 g